No idea, I think this is only errorring out on me because I'm using Maven 1.1 - prior to that I think it was just deprecated and ignored.

Mark
Torsten Curdt wrote:

+    <contributor>
+      <name>Mark Proctor</name>
+      <id>mprotor</id>
+      <email>mproctor at codehaus.org</email>
+    </contributor>
   </contributors>
    <dependencies>

id is an invalid element for a contributor (you can't just make them up :)

Hm... copy & past ...cannot remember where it came from in the first place.
Anyway - thanks for the headsup!

It's meant to be the scm username (yes, it should be renamed...)

;-)

Wondering: why isn't the pom checked against a DTD/Schema anyway?

cheers
--
Torsten