Oliver Heger wrote:
Everything looks good to me. But when I tried building with ant the jakarta-slide-webdavlib could not be loaded resulting in compile errors (with maven build was successful). Is this is a problem with build.xml?
The problem is, that the webdavlib is not on ibiblio, but my maven generated build.xml points to it.
Maven itself is able to look at multiple reporitories.

I can manually edit the build.xml, should I?

---
Mario