Dion Gillard wrote:
I'm +1 on either a re-release or a 1.4.1 release.

On 11/14/05, Mario Ivankovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi [NET]!

Is it possible to get a new release build with jdk 1.3 out soon?

The VFS release 1.0 is blocked due to the incompatible class format (net
were build using target 1.4)
If possible I dont want to start tempering the bootclasspath
(http://jroller.com/page/scolebourne?entry=compiling_for_older_jdks)
just to cleanly solve it on my side.

Thanks!

---