I apologize if I appear to have been brusque, I'm just busy. I've heard
here some say that we should avoid 'framework-like' things in [lang],
and the interface feels a touch like that. Also, we want to avoid, IMHO,
the possibility of feature creep that ends up being JSR-166-like.

Gary

http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/classes/EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/int
> ro.html
>
> The backport-util-concurrent, version 2.0_01, which runs on top of
Java