Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-commons Wiki"
for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ankurkkapadia:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Transaction

  '''Answer''': You just need to disable urlEncoding: new
FileResourceManager("D:\\Raj\\stored", "D:\\Raj\\working", '''false''',
loggerFacade );

- '''Question: 2:'''
- Have you thought of integrating the file transaction with the JCA
architecture, or enable it to work with the userTransaction.
- There is a need in our application to coordinate a database write with file
write.
-
- thanks
- Ankur Kapadia
-
- '''Answer 2:'''
-  1. Please do not use the wiki to communicate. Therefore the mailing lists
exist.
-  1. I'm currently working on it as we have exactly the same need. I started
only yesterday. I don't want to promise too much, but if you can wait a week ...
-