No, I didn't.  Sorry, I had some other irons in the fire and I meant to
leave this one out.  I'll back it out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Colebourne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 7:31 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: svn commit: r348444 - in
/jakarta/commons/proper/collections/trunk/src:
java/org/apache/commons/collections/
java/org/apache/commons/collections/functors/
test/org/apache/commons/collections/

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Author: jcarman
> Log:
> 37106: serialVersionUIDs should be private (static final long)
> Modified:

jakarta/commons/proper/collections/trunk/src/test/org/apache/commons/collect
ions/TestMapUtils.java

Did you mean to checkin TestMapUtils with this change ???

Stephen