On 11/28/05, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 11/29/05, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>

> > It might be worthwhile looking at the serializablity contracts in
> > [resources]. I don't know if there is interest.
>
> Maybe, depends what you come up with :-)

<snap/>

OK, unless someone beats me to it, I'll take a stab next week. Seems
appropriate to do that since serializability is the second bullet on
the [resources] web page.

Which reminds me of another conversation related to serializability I
had hinted at initiating a while ago, but I need to switch lists for
that :-)

-Rahul