Hmmm. This seems to be a mixture of all kinds of patches, most of them
not applicable (any more).

Concerning the one for GenericLockManager: That would make sense, but
as I already described in one of my previous posts, I would not want
to have that in the lock manager. But you can easily add this kind of
code to your special version - as I already described before.

Oliver