Gump's drive has always been to let people know of problems in the
future (at least that's how I've always seen it). By compiling head of
each project against each other, they discover when a problem is in
the pipeline.

It seems that we should be able to freeze the version of Jaxen that
Jelly uses in the gump descriptor and it'll stop complaining.

Hen