Hi Stephen,

Just add something like this in the maven.xml (the test is pretty useless probably..): <j:if test="${os != 'Linux'}">
     <ant:fixcrlf srcdir="." includes="${abatchfile}" eol="dos"/>
</j:if>
And of course you should add xmlns:ant="jelly:ant" to have the ant namespace
available..

Don't know from the top of my head which target to hijack when using the dist
target (this was using a completely custom made dist target)

Mvgr,
Martin

Currently, I setup a custom ant script for each project I release, and never use maven for building. That way I can fix crlf for the root level text files in the zip and lf for the tar.