Steve Cohen wrote:
What is the point of marking defects "LATER" before the release and then resetting them afterward? I don't see any report on the site that makes use this information!
Never done it. Should be removed from the docs IMHO.

Nor does it appear that there's any way to query bugzilla for the particular version I'm interested in commons-net 1.4.1. Why does the bugzilla query page have a droplist of version numbers rather than a combo-box?
Sounds like you may need to request a bugzilla admin adds a version number for you.

Stephen