Yep it requires a checkout of trunks-proper, not doing any fancy stuff with
scm, but if you build the commons site it is required anyway to have a checkout
of that, so no new problems are introduced at least..
I'll enable the generation of the contributors.xml file and will commit the new
one :)

Mvgr,
Martin