Mario Ivankovits wrote:
Hi!
One thought.... shouldn't the file metadata information (i.e.
FileContent.getAttributes() ), also be constrained ?
These attributes are mainly to get attributes stored e.g. in the jar manifest. We cant constrain them as we dont know which might exists
We could then also use that API to expose and allow to view/modify
things like security information (owner, group, permission), svn log
history, etc.
As I said, I think the separate service/... framework would be the best way.
So you mean use the Service API both to provide extra information in addition to Operations/Actions ?