As I have promised, I plan to add support for XPATH queries to
(hierarchical) configurations. In a first step I did some polishing of
the Node class used internally by HierarchicalConfiguration; the current
way of storing child nodes and attributes made it very difficult to
efficiently select nodes based on queries. For this purpose I added a
new tree package, which ATM is somewhat experimental.

Next thing I am going to do is extracting code that interprets property
keys from HierarchicalConfiguration.

Oliver