Sorry for the late reaction Rahul, but I needed some thinking and some waiting
time.

The reason why I waited is to see if it got support from other people and uptill now, no one reacted to the vote (maybe it's a busy time).

Currently I am -1 on the move to proper.

Reasons :

- Not much happening on the lists yet (meaning diversity of people discussing
scxml)
- Only one maintainer/committer (Jaroslav Gergic has a listed CLA, but was not active on any commons mailinglist)
- No real support (yet) from the fellow commons committers.

The component is still young and probably just needs time to get the above
happen.

As far as I can judge things about SCXML, I think you are doing a great job, the last thing I want to happen is to discourage you with my -1 on the move happening now.

Mvgr,
Martin

Rahul Akolkar wrote:
It is time for a promotion vote for Commons SCXML [1], whose initial
project proposal is archived here [2].

A proposal for the promotion of this component that contained a
release plan [3], was posted about 3 weeks ago, and that thread is
archived here (amongst other places):

Lets move SCXML to Proper. This vote will remain open for a minimum of 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Move SCXML to Commons Proper
[ ] +0 I am fine with this move
[ ] -0 I am not too keen, because ...
[ ] -1 I am against this move, because ...

-Rahul

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/scxml/
[2]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/sandbox/scxml/trunk/PROPOSAL.html