Hi list,

As recently and quickly discussed on irc with Dion, I was wondering if
there would be any possible plans for releasing jelly and
jelly-tags-xml. I'm writing as one of the xdoclet2 developers: we
currently depend on post-1.0 snapshots of both of -core and -tags-xml,
and, as you might guess, we'd very much like to switch back to stable
releases.

As far as I can tell, the only reason we use these versions is because
they added support for xsd declarations in generated xml documents.
(And xdoclet2 has plugins to generate j2ee descriptors which require
an xsd declaration)

Of course we'd be very keen on testing any RC, and our test codebase
might help in that respect.

Does this sound feasible / would anyone be interested in pushing this out ?

Thanks,

greg

ps: the snapshots we currently use are actually timestamped versions:
commons-jelly-20050813.225330 & commons-jelly-tags-xml-20050823.222913