On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 09:12 +0000, robert burrell donkin wrote:

> i've been playing around with a new document (or possibly two) over the
> last few months: a troubleshooting document. i'd really like to get it
> finished but i've been finding it difficult to write and i'm not very
> happy with it ATM. maybe i'll see if i can pull together a first draft
> so that other people have a chance to take a look...
>
> could also do with a guide for downstream rebundlers including advice on
> options for people like drools. haven't start this yet (but some of the
> content currently in troubleshooting may end in there) so if anyone
> wants to pick it up, go ahead.

Sounds like this is a fine candidate for putting up on the wiki rather
than embedding in the static project page. A "work in progress" that may
need updating later is going to be awkward embedded in the site.

And the benefit is that we can also get the RC out without waiting for
the doc :-).

Actually, apart from the minor work Dennis was going to do:
 * make release#s in the menu which are currently "clickable" into
   plain text like digester site
 * replace junit report with static text about how ant is used
I think we are ready to go.

As those are so minor, what do you think about creating RC1 right now?

Regards,

Simon