jerome lacoste wrote:
> There's only one issue: backward compatibility. I have over 1000 lines
> of code that use the former API. So if the switch could be not too
> hard to do...

Use the IntelliJ Migration assistant :)

Seriously - I'd say here we should strive for biut not be constrained by
backwards compatibility (ie, let's clean up the API where it makes
sense, but not change things for the sake of it).

Maybe even have a deprecated old interface that wraps a new implementation.

I'll follow on the rest of the threads....

- Brett