On Saturday 28 January 2006 21:05, Rahul Akolkar wrote:
> Patches can and do get picked up right off of the mailing list, but I
> tend to attach patches to bugzilla tickets, since I feel that patches
> posted on the dev list risk getting "lost" if not picked up soon. A
> bugzilla ticket will ensure that it stays on the radar if the target
> audience does not get time to respond immediately.

Thanks for this information. In that case

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/patches.html

should be updated according to that, because there is to read that both ways
are equally acceptable. I don't like bugzilla, so I thought it would be
better to post a small patch here.

I'll add a ticket to bugzilla if this request is getting lost...

> Check out this page:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/io/issue-tracking.html

Any chances that one will be migrated to JIRA, soon? ;-)

Best
Oliver