Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-commons Wiki"
for change notification.

The following page has been changed by RahulAkolkar:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/FrontPage

The comment on the change is:
Add "menu bars"

will happily correct any small mistakes that you might make. ||

- We're a [http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/FrontPage Jakarta] community,
dedicated to creating reusable library components in Java.
+ We're a [http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/FrontPage Jakarta] community,
dedicated to creating reusable library components in Java. Jakarta Commons is
now using [http://subversion.tigris.org/ Subversion] as the version control
system.

- JakartaCommonsEtiquette contains observations and opinions aimed at
explaining some of the peculiarities of Jakarta Commons.
+ Welcome: JakartaCommonsEtiquette | JakartaCommonsResources |
ArticlesAndTutorials

- GettingInvolved has information for people interested in helping out with
commons development.
+ Developers: GettingInvolved | [:UsingSVN]

- Jakarta Commons is now using [http://subversion.tigris.org/ Subversion] as
version control system, more information can be found on the [:UsingSVN] page.
-
- [CommonsPeople] [ComponentPlans] [CommonsCommitters]
+ Committers: CommonsPeople | ComponentPlans | CommonsCommitters

  = Components =