Hmm kind of missed there was a CSVPrinter in there.. My setup is kind of different (still writing it though). Any problems I can go ahead anyway.. It is still sandbox and we can always integrate the two later on :)

Mvgr,
Martin

Martin van den Bemt wrote:
Hi everyone (specifically Henri I guess),

I need to write a csv writer (fixed size columns, semi colon seperators, etc) and I can do 2 things :
1) Create it as a project of my own.
2) Put in the csv component.

I prefer in this case the second and I will do my best to make it something really nice, but it may not be exactly what people had in mind.

First goal is to get the job done I need, later goals are to make it pretty..

Any objections doing my stuff in the csv component ?

Mvgr,
Martin