I figure I can make myself useful by joining Martin and slowly going
through the bugs.

The following url shows a summary of the outstanding issues; wish I
could find a way to include the creation date, but doesn't seem to be
a way to graph by time in Bugzilla.

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/report.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=Commons&x_axis_field=bug_status&y_axis_field=component&width=700&height=450&action=wrap&format=table

(minor note, need to change 'chain' to 'Chain')

BeanUtils is the clear bug holder; with 77 open bugs. Lang + DBCP next on 39.

---

Any plan of attack Martin? Figured I might try and hit CLI first as
I'm looking at that code and pondering 2.0.

Hen