I think this could be "solved" by setting it to use jaxen-1.1-beta-4
instead. I'll try that now. If I can't get it fixed by the end of the
week, I'll turn them off.

I still believe that someone with spare time needs to get Jelly working
with newer versions of Jaxen. Being stuck on beta-4 is not very
desirable, and it appears they are never going to restore backwards
compatibility as it was a deliberate breakage. I'm not that person (I
have neither the xpath knowledge or spare time or need to use Jelly any
more :)

- Brett