Instructions for configuring/installing these can be found here:
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/standard-sun-jar-names.html

--
Dennis Lundberg

1Niall Pemberton wrote:
On 2/14/06, Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Which part of the email build was failing?

Sorry failing was too strong - it was trying to download javamail and
jaf and couldn't find them - so a config issue on my part (I assume
theres a repository I could point to to get them or configure it
locally?). As I was doing 30-40 components I just switly moved on to
the next :-(

Niall

It's built fine for me lately