Good Morning,
Simon Kitching wrote:
At some point I think it would be a good idea to post a notice to the
tomcat dev list, as the subscribers there are likely to (a) care about
JCL, and (b) have some interesting apps to test it with.

Maybe jboss would also be good to contact, as they have had problems
with JCL in the past. I believe they actually have special-case handling
for JCL in their classloaders.

I can test on WSAD and WAS if there is interest. We have situations where a company propietary logging
framework fails, I can reproduce them with JCL.

Regards
Boris