To: "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 1:01 AM
Subject: Re: [resources][all] Resources status

On 3/5/06, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 3/5/06, Stephen Colebourne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can we establish the status of [resources].

<snip/>

Does a [resources] developer want to speak up in its favour?
> Or should we fast track it to dormant?

If no other commons developers show interest in working on it then +1

Technically, I'm a Resources developer, but I haven't touched it in a _long_
time. Given that most of my coding these days is in JavaScript and
ActionScript, that's not likely to change any time soon, so +1 for
fast-tracking Resources to dormant.

--
Martin Cooper

Niall