Henri Yandell wrote:
Is it intentional for the source to contain the binary jar?
Yes. Guarantees a correct JDK built jar.

Noticed that the binary dists (and previous release of io) put the
javadoc in docs/*. Others seem to do it in docs/api/*. Yet more do it
in docs/apidocs/* if memory serves. No idea if we want to standardise
that.
I suspect that this is a minor point in our current debates.

Do we not keep release notes for various versions on the site? Also,
why 'upgrade notes' instead of release notes?
The upgrade notes are the release notes.

The JDiff report says the the diff is between 1_1 and CURRENT. I
presume that would become 1_1 and 1_2 when you start tagging. The
added pages on the JDiff report point to c:\ and not to http:...
Actually, unless you regen JDiff after tagging you don't get this. And I've never managed to get Jdiff to link docs correctly. I'll probably take jdiff offline.

Stephen