Thanks!

I added the new commons std issue tracking page here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/issue-tracking.html

One of the links on that page will generate an open bug list.  There
are also instructions for entering new ones (though we are certainly
not lacking in open tickets ;-)

Anyone wanting to contribute who needs help getting set up with
ant/maven, svn, generating patches, etc., don't hesitate to ask.

We don't usually use the "voting" feature in Bugzilla, but I am
willing to try anything once.  In any case, weighing in somehow on
priorities will help us decide which ones to go after first.

Phil