Sorry, my bad. With a newborn around I've lost track of most of my life :-)

I will try to put some time into this project ASAP.

/niklas

Brett Porter wrote:
Sorry, lost track of this thread. Where did we get to here?

- Brett

Brett Porter wrote:
StringBuffer is kind of like it, but don't take that too literally.
Please reuse the code from plexus-utils if you can! It would make
porting *much* easier.

- Brett

Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
Let me rethink this a little bit. For now I'll revert the changes and
work on a simpler CommandLine implementation, something in line with
StringBuffer.

Thanks for the feedback! :-)

/niklas