On 3/12/06, Stephen Colebourne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> IIRC, we've been advised against overuse of svn:externals before. The
> mechanism I've described is simple enough - just use the Internet for
> what it was supposed to be used for. And no duplicated files at all.

I agree that lots of svn:externals for each component would be a PITA
- but if we put everything in a single directory in commons-build then
that would be one per component, which once added shouldn't need to
ever change. One svn:external per component isn't overuse IMO and is
exactly what its designed for.

+1 to Sandy's suggestion from me.

Niall