http://edgetechservices.net/
678.910.8017
Skype: jmitchtx

On Mar 12, 2006, at 7:04 PM, Niall Pemberton wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Colebourne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 10:04 PM

Demote [latka] to dormant status
(It has no activity and no release)
[ ] +1 - Demote
[ ] -1 - Keep [latka] alive, because...

+1

Demote [reosurces] to dormant status
(It's main customer Struts isn't using it now)
[ ] +1 - Demote
[ ] -1 - Keep [resources] alive, because...

-0

Struts hasn't ever used it properly because it was never released. I still think theres a good reason for resources to exist and I would like to work on it. However practical reality is that I'm unlikely to do so, so I'm not going to vote against this, although at this point I would prefer it to remain as it is, rather than demoted back to the sandbox - which I believe
practically means its demise.

Niall

PS: I'm hoping that someone will volunteer to do the actual svn moves
and demotion ;-)

Stephen