robert burrell donkin wrote:
A release was suggested, but there is no-one around to actually do it.

what actually needs doing?
(other than the mechanics, of course)

[primitives] is a strange component. I am the de facto maintainer as its linked to collections, yet I disagree with the fundamental design decisions of the component. So much so I started Joda-Primitives (which I never had the itch to release...)

(If you were bored you could look at the original discussions and you'd find Rodney was the main instigator of the component and that the design changed at one point initially with my consent and then I changed my mind)

Anyway, thats the history lesson, and we are where we are. I haven't looked at your IntMap class, but if it extends Map then it probably belongs in Joda-Primitives, if it doesn't extend Map then it belongs in commons-primitives.

As for the release, well I believe that just needs doing. But even I'm not sure of the current state of the code in there. Perhaps we could raise Rodney if he's still at Apache?

Basically however, its not my itch beyond minor website updates.

Stephen