On 3/20/06, Oliver Heger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Suse Linux 9 I get the same errors as Phil. The special distro solves
> the problem with CurrencyValidatorTest for me, but ValidatorTest is
> still failing. Below is the test report.

Thanks for taking the time to check out the RC - much appreciated. The
problem with that test is that it relies on the default Locale being
US - I assume your default locale is German?

Anyway, I've changed the test and created another distro, which I'm
hoping you'll be able to try out to verify that this is indeed the
problem:

http://people.apache.org/~niallp/validator-1.3.0-OLIVER/

Niall

> Oliver

<snip>
> Testsuite: org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorTest
> Tests run: 4, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0,374 sec
>
> Testcase:
> testManualObject(org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorTest):    FAILED
>
> Testcase:
> testOnlyReturnErrors(org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorTest):    FAILED
> null
</snip>