Horaci Macias wrote:
Hi all,

I recently wrote custom code to read/write properties file while preserving
comments and I've just noticed this is part of one of the items on the roadmap
for v1.3.

Just wanted to know if anyone else is already working on this to avoid
duplication of efforts. If not then I'll try suggesting patches shortly.

thanks,

Horaci

Hi Horaci, this is on my todo list but I haven't started implementing it. Feel free to submit code or suggestions. I had in mind a PropertiesConfigurationLayout class tracking the position of the properties. On adding a property the layout would find the other properties with a similar prefix and add it next to them.

Emmanuel Bourg