From: robert burrell donkin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 1:38 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: [VOTE] Release Commons Logging 1.1 (RC8)

Commons Logging 1.1 has been in development for 18 months. It has now
reach it's 8th release candidate and it's second release VOTE.  It's a
long road but I'm convinced that the effort will prove worthwhile.

The release candidate can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~rdonkin/commons-logging/. Note that the
candidate contains the Jdk14Logger in the API jar to allow backwards
compatibility for tomcat 5.

Please check carefully before casting your vote.

Here's my +1

- robert

[ ] +1 Release Jakarta Commons Logging 1.1
[ ] +0 Positive but can't find the time to check the release properly
[ ] -0  Negative but not willing to block the release
[ ] -1 Do Not Release Jakarta Commons Logging 1.1