On 4/11/06, Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 4/11/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > At work I compile FileUpload against the Servlet 2.4 spec. This means
> > a patch so that the mock classes in the unit test will successfully
> > extend the 2.4 super classes.
> >
> > Any interest in this being applied to fileupload?
>

> Can you say more about the nature of the changes? I guess as long as the end
> result still allows FileUpload to be built and tested against the Servlet
> 2.3 API, per the Maven POM, I'm not averse to enabling it to be built and
> tested against the Servlet 2.4 API as well.

About 10 methods added to the PageContext, HttpServletRequest and
HttpServletResponse classes; thus their mock descendants in the test
package need them too. I implemented them all as
UnsupportedOperationExceptions.

Pretty sure it'd be fine with 2.2, but will definitely test this prior
to committing.

It's not a biggy - but as I was doing it for work, I figured I'd offer.

Hen