Gary Gregory wrote:
> [...]

Well I like it (maybe because I've submitted it) and use it frequently
in my source codes. I wasn't really happy with the name too, still in my
idea you don't need a sub-class a better idea would be a flag passed and
turns on/off formatting but on the other hand this would maybe blow up
the numer of API-Functions.

Tom