Hi!
> Guys, it's not as if jira isn't installed already ;)
> So the "buuuh! it's comercial" is a bit too late IMO.

"And they conquered all of gaul .... really all .... no a small village
resist ..." ;-)

> ...and I hope that everyone who voted -1 has
> actually tried to use jira before blocking things
> for the wrong reasons.

Yes, the myfaces development team use it - and so do I.
I cant say that there is a single function I use from jira which is not
available in bugzilla.
Sure, such functions exists, but I do not need them.

And no - I dont think these are the wrong reasons ....

If the tool (jira) will be less expensive I'll change my vote to +1. I
dont think they share their benefit (testing, marketing, etc) with the rest.
e.g. For those using Intellij IDEA it is much more a boost in
productivity and cost much less. Same for their update price.

Ciao,
Mario