On Fri, 2006-04-14 at 12:06 -0400, James Carman wrote:
> Outside projects (currently my Syringe project and the "Crispy" project
> at sourceforge) are beginning to want to use Commons Proxy, but are finding
> it difficult since it's in the sandbox and no releases are available.  I
> believe Proxy's API is close to being ready for a release candidate.
> Moving it to the proper will help us prepare it for an
> official release.  There are some classes that I might remove altogether,
> since they feel rather "frameworky" (the CachedProvider is one of them).

> I've cut/signed a mock 1.0 release and it can be found in my home directory
> (/home/jcarman/commons-proxy-1.0-release) on www.apache.org.

just a FYI you account is on minotaur which is always people.apache.org.
ATM it's also www.apache.org but ajax is also sometimes used.

be easier for folks if you could add the material into public_html in
your home directory so it's can be downloaded easily using a browser
(http://people.apache.org/~jcarman).

sigs and sums look fine to me. i can't find your key on pgp.mit.edu. if
you haven't uploaded it, please do.  a copy of your public key (but not
your private) should also be in your home directory saved as .pgpkey.
see http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html for more details on
signing releases.

hope to be able to provide some more feedback at the weekend

- robert