On 4/27/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/26/06, Jeffrey Zellman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering when the next release/beta will be for Commmons
> FileUpload.

Afaik, and it's from being a user not a developer of fileupload, the
conversation has turned to a FileUpload 2.0 - in which the major issue
I've seen discussed is changing things so that the handling of
errors/overly large files is not so arbitrary.

Right. There are a number of issues to tackle for 2.0. I really need to
write something up on the wiki so that there's a roadmap that's not just
inside my head. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

Hen