On the Jelly effect - I've renamed things in Jelly so that its
permission scheme and developer group are Jakarta based and become the
things that the rest of Commons will use. Should be unnoticeable from
the Jelly point of view.

Hen

On 5/3/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We're going to be in the same Jira as Jelly, so no ned for migrating etc.

Hen