At some point tonight, I'm going to go ahead and get stuck into
migrating the Jakarta Commons issues from Bugzilla to Jira. I'm on the
US West Coast, so that means in about 6 hours time.

I'm not going to make the Bugzilla read-only beforehand, instead I'll
leave things open so people can continue to post bits there, then I
can re-run the bugzilla importer in incremental mode if there are any
changes. Otherwise it involves too much time-synching with other
people etc and time in which people can't post new issues.

I'll keep the list in touch as to how things are going etc.

Hen