Dennis Lundberg wrote:
Stephen Colebourne wrote:
I found a few minor spelling mistakes, which I fixed and committed.
Thanks ;-)

/xdocs/navigation.xml
The link to "Javadoc (3.2 release)" is not working out of the box.
This will work once its a live site.

/xdocs/pick.xml
This document does not seem to be referenced from anywhere.
This document is unfinished so shouldn't be linked.

/xdocs/tasks.xml
Some of the items on the list seems to have been implemented in 3.2.
Tidied the list, thanks

Building using Ant and Maven works nicely. But building with Ant produces 9 deprecation warnings, which do not seem to be related to the new deprecations for 3.2.
These are deprecations in v3.0, so I don't see anything to worry about here (although I've no idea why the warnings still appear).

Stephen