Hi,

I was fiddling with Jira jelly project administration because interaction didn't have a component and realized that some components have been assigned to dion... which is good. I'd like it if we could distribute the lead of all components, also so that James Strachan is not anymore the default assignee!!

I'd be willing to take over xml and swing tag-libs... maybe some others.
Would anyone wish those ? Would anyone be ready to take over others ?
Some taglibs are not in urgent need but some really have a need and this way we could react better to requests which keep coming as jelly, even though it tastes unfinished, still has a good attraction, I feel.

paul