On 5/16/06, Jörg Schaible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there any possibility to merge profiles? The import seems to have creates
another user for my
email address "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". It would be great if such fields as "reporter",
"assignee" or
the commentators can be adjusted for my real account "joehni" and the created
one should be
dropped completely. Since I am certainly not the only one, there might be a
more automated
process.

Odd that it created a copy, my understanding was that it used the
email address to see who was who.

I've merged them. Which means:

* Search for users with that email address.
* Delete the unwanted one(s)
* When it says that the unwanted user has issues, click on the list
and do a bulk edit to change the reporter.

Only issue I've hit doing it is that sometimes you don't have
permissions to edit the reporter on that particular project.

Hen