On 5/27/06, Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/27/06, Stephen Colebourne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Huh? Wrong download URL?

It's not actually wrong, it's just not as specific as the one you provided.
(And it's the same as for previous releases, so I can see why Hen used it.
;) I've gone ahead and replaced all of the download URLs with the more
specific one, though.

Yeah I was just doing mindless late night c+p.

Thanks for the fixes. FileUpload 1.1.1 has been sweet, Niall and
Martin are doing all the work :)

Release notes to write up tonight, then I'll send an RC1 out.

Hen