Since I see these are all being changed now, I thought it would be a good idea to check if anyone did the test I mentioned to make sure it will work?

- Brett

Brett Porter wrote:
In Maven 2.1, it will be able to correlate between the two, but currently they'll end up in there twice.

I'd suggest when a release first does this, it's going to need to move all the old versions to the new group ID, and add a relocation for the original group IDs to get it to work, as you've indicated here. It would be a good idea to do a test on this first, of course.