On 5/29/06, Leo Sutic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

how are the nightly builds created?

As far as I'm aware, they're still created on Craig's machine, by running
'ant clean dist', and pushed up from there. I thought his script grabbed a
clean tree each time. Sounds like there might be a bug in the script if your
changes are not being picked up.

--
Martin Cooper

I've tried to make a change to the nightly build of
Commons-Attributes, by editing the Ant build.xml file for the project,
but the nightly build process keeps churning out the same old
artifacts.

/LS