On 6/3/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Repeating this vote call because the last one got a bit lost in
getting the site generation right, but I don't think an RC2 is
required just for that.

---------------------

I've prepared a release for FileUpload;

http://people.apache.org/~bayard/fileupload/

[X] +1, looks good.
[ ] -1, nope, something needs fixing.

It looks like something weird has happened to the FAQ plugin. The item
titles are now showing up as (inoperative) links instead of bold text. Very
strange, but I doubt it's anything you've done. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

Will keep the vote open until Wednesday.

Hen