I would suggest possibly projects in the areas of:
- functors (functor implementations, utilities and collection decorators)
- maps (maps and bidimaps)
- collection (collection, list, set, bag)
I would add:
- base package: All interfaces + Utils (CollectionUtils, MapUtils etc)

I also support the radical approach, and would advocate changing some things to be more intuitive (transformed/er maps/collections that just wrap the initial collections - seems to be no way to actually transform entries [in one line]). I'd like a forum for discussion of the weaknesses of Collections. Is there a wiki as opposed to a mailing list where things are easily lost?

Stephen (K)

BTW - Phil Steitz - there are 2 Stephens interested in this - that previous post was a strange read for me... :)